Review: Samsung Galaxy Y (GT-S5360)

Low cost Android phones under are came in the market. This phone is a straight example of such mobile. Samsung Galaxy Y (GT-S5360) is the best Android touch Smartphone under this price range. 'Y' stands for 'Young'. It means the gadget is designed especially for youngsters and teenagers. I also own this gadget that's why I am writing a review on it.



I will share my own experience with the Smartphone. I am using this phone from 6 months ago. I am fully satisfied with it. I will share the pros and cons of this phone in this review. I want to share a thing with you that in this experience I repaired my mobile too. I will share whole story here. So be patient and read the review!

Look and Design

This phone has a pretty cool and sober look. It has a 3inch Smart screen. It is specially designed for Teenagers. So it is good for those people which have small hands. It has rounded corners. On the front top it has a Proximity sensor and a speaker. In front bottom, There is one button. There are two capacitive buttons.

It has a 2 megapixel camera at back side. It has a speaker near the camera. They look sober with the light grey cover with a pattern. In back bottom there is logo of Samsung Company. Power button is in right side and in left side there are sound buttons. I forgot to say that it has a LED mirror screen which is totally finger friendly.

Features

This phone is so cheap in price still it has a good number of features. It is not full of features as other android phones are. It comes with Android 2.3.6 (Ginger Bread) operating system. It has a small screen so it has less gadgets on home screen and fewer icons too. It has 7 maximum home screens. See here a screenshot of my Samsung Galaxy Young:
Looks nice right? You can see here, I have 2 gadgets and 7 icons of my choice. In bottom I have 4 icons too. Samsung Galaxy Y has 830MHz ARM v6 chipset in it. Personally saying that I never seen my phone lagging. It is perfect for a small phone. You can't play heavy games on it. Still there are many addictive games like Angry birds, Drag racing etc. to play.

My Personal Experience

There are many reviews on internet but no one of them will tell you all about the phone. I am telling those all things here. So let's start.

First of all, I got my phone on 11/11/2011. It means I bought my phone exactly 6 months ago. I was so happy to buy this phone because this was my first Android phone. I used it for 12hrs at the first day.

I faced one problem in that day which is battery backup. It has a low battery backup. When you fully charge it, It will only work for 3-4 hrs. I hated this one. Still I am facing this issue. Let's crawl to next problem. The next viral issue was that it was not supporting heavy Gameloft games. I am actually a big fan of Gameloft. So this is a big fork for me. I faced it too.

The phone was running good all the day. After 5 months, When I woke up and seen my phone, What I seen? The display is gone. I was so worried that time. I immediately went to Samsung Care center and told them the problem. They said that the main circuit of the phone is corrupted. They repaired it after 1 day. From then to now, the phone is working great.

I highly recommend you to buy this phone if you want a cheap Android phone. This is best choice for you.

So after reading this review, what is your decision? You are going to buy this phone or not?

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Asianz Club - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger